WP Re-Importer 1.1 is now available, and contains the following improvements:
- Checks for existing posts during import now compares the post name rather than post title.
- Fix post meta being duplicated on multiple imports.
- Allow imported posts’ post_parent to be set to a post not in the import (e.g. an existing post).
I’ve released a new plugin today; say hello to WP Re-Importer. As a fork of the standard WordPress Importer plugin, WP Re-Importer adds the following features:
- Importing content that already exists will add the new version as a post revision
- A default parent post can be set for content that doesn’t have a hierarchy defined in the WordPress export file
Version 1.6d of BuddyPress Translations has been released. 1.6d comes with new Danish and Chinese (Taiwan) translations. Big thanks to all the polyglots who contribute the translations for BuddyPress.
I’ve just released version 1.3 of BP Labs; it’s a plugin which contains unofficial and experimental BuddyPress features for testing and feedback. Long overdue, the update fixes a problem with autosuggest, and introduces a new feature: Like Button.
Like Button requires the Activity component, and simply adds a “Like” button onto WordPress’ Toolbar when viewing a blog post (or any other post types). Likes are grouped together and shown in the Activity stream. It’s pretty simple, but fun. Let me know what you think of it.
Get BP Labs 1.3 today!
I’ve just released version 1.6c of BuddyPress Translations; 1.6c has added a Slovak translation.
Since the first release of the plugin less than a month ago, people have contributed Thai and Slovak translations for the 1.6 versions of BuddyPress. It’s very exciting to see this demand for localised versions of BuddyPress. Biggest thanks, as always, goes to the people who contribute the translations